The Garden is an idyllic space for homeowners to unwind and spend extra hours with nature. People feel more cheery after spending time weeding, planting, or harvesting in their gardens. It helps increase your serotonin level, a chemical that increases the feeling of well-being. Along with maintaining your outdoor space, you should also consider adding unique and beautiful garden decoration.
By considering garden decoration, you can make your outdoor space look more attractive and beautiful. Decorations can help bring out the vibrant colours of flowers and add to the overall aesthetic and theme of your garden.
Using outdoor metal art and other unique decor pieces can transform your garden into a unique and picturesque space.
Here are three ways to spruce up your outdoor space using metal garden art.
1. DIY Copper Flowers
With the help of copper sheeting, you can easily create a metal flower that will continue to age more gracefully. To make a DIY copper flower, you will need:
- Copper sheeting and rods
- Metal shears
- Protective gear
- Metal adhesive
- Metal file
- Hand sawand a touch of creativity!
- First, decide how you would like to cut your flower and then carve them into the desired shape.
- Once done, create a flower by layering petals over one another and place a copper bud in the centre. To secure all the copper pieces together, use a metal adhesive.
- Again with the help of metal adhesive, attach a copper rod that will act as a flower stem. Now, use a metal file to soften any sharp edges on your flowers.
- Place your DIY copper flowers wherever you wish and done!
Here at Metal Garden Art, we store a variety of handcrafted copper flowers that suit all garden types.
2. Make Metal Flowers from Bottle Caps
Making metal flowers out of old bottle caps is one of the simplest DIY projects and ideal for beginner crafters.
Here is what you will need:
- Lots of old bottle caps
- Outdoor paint
- Old wire hangers
- Metal shears
- Strong glue
- First, start by carving small slices of the rim of the bottle cap and create a petal effect.
- Once done, use outdoor paint to colour the flowers.
Attach the painted flowers to a metal wire using a strong glue, and allow them to dry overnight.
- If you have got a colourful collection of old bottle caps, you can also plan to ditch outdoor paint to give a more natural look.
3. Animal-Inspired Metal Garden Art
If you have a soft corner for animals, then you would love to add animal-inspired garden metal art to your outdoor spaces.
Here at Metal Garden Art, we use heavy-duty metal to make adorable animal garden metal art. Each adorable sculpture in our collection is handcrafted and guaranteed to bring an element of joy to your outdoor space.
We also offer wild and pet animal-inspired sculptures – from dogs, butterflies, dragonflies, magpies, to swallows.
For the best metal garden art in Australia, choose Metal Garden Art.
You can browse our entire collection of handcrafted and beautiful metal art right on our website.